Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre-Arrival

{This group of posts pertains to my Christmas vacation in which my family came to visit me. The posts are based on notes I took during the trip and then wrote up after returning. They are post-dated to reflect the proper sequence of events.}

Today was my last day at work before my winter break and I was actually there pretty late - 6:30, well past my usual departure time. Then it was back to the apartment to do some much-needed sprucing. The usual de-cluttering and such but also a good cleaning of my kitchenette.

Side note: I have the cutest paper towels with little elephants on them. THe packaging said that a portion of their revenue went towards saving African elephants. I don't know if it's true or not, but they're so cute I don't care.

I can't wait for tomorrow; it's going to be so great to see my family. I've more or less mapped out what I want to show them but a lot of it will be dependent on how tired they are and when they get hungry, etc. So we'll see. Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment